The campus well-being team organised an interactive session with Dr. Kiranmayi Bapi, Ph.D in Psychology on campus life – is it an opportunity or a threat? on 16 November. Dr. Kiranmayi uses biographical counseling and has extensive experience in working with children with special needs. The session gave an opportunity to all the participants to reflect on campus life and helped the participants walk through:
- Campus Life – is it an opportunity or a threat?
- What is well-being and what do we mean by it?
- Is it given to us, or do we have to earn it?
- Once we attain it, can we take it for granted that our rest of the life will be taken care of?
- Is it essential to be in a state of wellbeing? If not, what should I be prepared for?