Students and faculty of IIIT-H presented the following papers at the 15th International Conference on Natural Language Processing, Punjabi University, Patiala from 15 – 18 December:
- Pruthwik Mishra, Dipti Mishra Sharma, Sachi Angle (Manipal Institute of Technology)* – Automated Error Correction and Validation for POS Tagging of Hindi.
- Aishwary Gupta*, Manish Shrivastava – Deep learning methods for Semantic role labeling in Indian Languages.
- Pranav Dhakras, Manish Shrivastava, – BoWLer: A neural approach to extractive text summarization
- Prathyusha Danda*, Brij Mohan Lal Srivastava; Manish Shrivastava, – Too Many Questions? What Can We Do? : Multiple Question Span Detection.
- Manish Shrivastava, Faraz Faruqi (Manipal Institute of Technology)*; – “Is This A Joke?”: A Large Humor Classification Dataset.
- Madhuri Tummalapalli*, Radhika Mamidi, – Syllables for Sentence Classification in Morphologically Rich Languages.
- Vasudeva Varma, Nitin Ramrakhiyani (TCS Research), Swapnil Hingmire (Tata Consultancy Services), Sachin Pawar (Tata Consultancy Services)*, Sangameshwar Patil (TCS Research), Girish Keshav Palshikar (Tata Consultancy Services), Pushpak Bhattacharya (IIT Bombay) – Resolving Actor Coreferences in Hindi Narrative Text.